View a selection of images from Lost Boys Studios | School of Visual Effects
Who Does Well in this Program?
The most successful in the program and later in the industry, are those who are self-motivated, inquisitive, driven, goal-oriented, focused, and dedicated to continuously developing their craft. One must be able to work independently while at the same time integrate well within a team structure. Pride, ambition, a sense of humor, and a lifelong desire to learn are strong factors as well. Maturity and life experience can offer valuable perspective in an ever changing field.
Accreditation and Governing Agencies
Lost Boys | School of VFX (LBS) is a privately owned, post-secondary institution in British Columbia, Canada. LBS is governed and advised by the following designations:
- Accredited Institution #3430 with the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of British Columbia (PCTIA)
- Designated by StudentAid BC/Ministry of Advanced Education
- Certified as an Education Institution as approved by the Minister of Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Designated by British Columbia Education Quality Assurance
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce
- Members of the Visual Effects Society and ACMSiggraph.
- Lost Boys | School of VFX Program Advisory Committee